Possibly the most underestimated principle of weight loss. YOU MUST DRINK AT LEAST 3 LITRES OF WATER EVERY DAY. Water is the most important compound in your body. Here are some of the functions performed by water in the body:
Top 5 reasons to drink water:
- It is the basis of all body fluids such as blood and saliva.
- Water keeps the skin hydrated, supple and looking healthy and glowing.
- Water is the main component of muscles and keeps them toned and firm.
- Water dilutes toxins and removes them from the body.
- Often we confuse needing water with being hungry. So drink water instead of snacking
There are steps you can take to drinking more water, carry a bottle of water with you every where you go. When out, always buy a drink and have a glass of water along side…
*Image courtesy of gt_pann/FreeDigitalPhotos.net